Registration for AKOC Singapore now open!
It is the first time in 20 years that Singapore is hosting an international (Asia zone) karting event.
Kartright Speedway is excited to be hosting the final two rounds of the 2013 Asian Karting Open Championship (AKOC).
Now, you can be part of this history-making event and get the opportunity to test your skills on the challenging Kartright track.
Enclosed is the race pack with necessary details to help you complete registration.
Fees for the race weekend (both Rounds 4 and 5) are USD 400 or SGD 500. Do note that registration closes on 15 November 2013, Friday, 1700 hours (GMT +8).
Special rates have been arranged at the official hotels, where there will be shuttle buses to and fro the circuit.
Reservation details can be found in the race pack. Do note that rooms are limited.
We look forward to seeing you here at Kartright Speedway!
Download the AKOC Singapore 2013 Race Pack here
Please kindly be informed that with effect from 1st Oct 2014, Kartright Speedway will be operating with adherence to The Amusement Ride Safety Act of Singapore.
Please find below the additional requirements:
- To drive karts with maximum speed of 50km/hr, one must have and provide a valid Singapore Driving License (Class 2,3,4,& 5). Tourists with foreign driving license of equivalent class will also be eligible
- Visitors without or unable to produce their relevant Driving License will only be allowed to drive karts with maximum speed of 30km/hr
- All double seater rides will only be allowed to be driven with a maximum speed of 30km/hr
- Identification Card (IE: Identity Card, Employment Pass, Passport) and Driving License (if any) must be presented
- Indemnity and registration form must be completed upon every visit.
- Please check our track availability to avoid disappointment.
- There will be a minimum Legal Age requirement of 10 years old and height requirement of 1.45 meters to drive in a single seater.
- All individuals below the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is at least 21 years old. He/she will be required to sign any relevant documents for the driver.
- Children aged between 5 - 9 years old may only participate in the 2 seater kart as a passenger. The driver must be above the age of 21 years old in order to drive the 2 seater kart.
Other rules and requirements apply.
Please do not hesitate to approach or contact us should you require any further assistance or clarification.